Wednesday Night Mexican Club

Twenty-somethings in Dallas eat Tex-Mex around town every Wednesday and write about their exploits to raise local queso awareness.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Taco C? Yes!

My little bro (James) and I opted for a late night bonding session via our neighborhood Taco C. I had my usual personal fajita chicken super nacho, three tortillas, a small queso and a drink. Jamie had the personal beef super nacho, a hard taco and a drink. Food was typically lack luster, a ton better than Taco Bell and barely better than Bueno. All in all, it's the best 'fast food mexican' I know of. Atmosphere was what you'd expect for lower Greenville. A few tables of Plano kids that just rode in on their cute little speedbikes. Are they a gang?!?! They've got matching leather pants! God they annoy me. Then there was the trashy couple sitting next to us with maybe 10 corona bottles strewn over the table. They started making out with eachother and I swear I vomited in my mouth a little. Always a treat though.

So my score is two chips out of five. That's one extra chip because the queso there is second to maybe Monica's. It's that good.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Sam M. said...

I can't agree on the queso; it's the best fast food queso out there, sure, but it's still kinda Velveeta-ey. But it's definitely better when you dip Taco C's awesome tortillas in it...those tortillas are amazing.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger nerver said...

...or when you dip into some of the black beans and then the queso. that's particularly satisfying. on a fast-casual level of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home